Maciej Rzeszutko Photo album of a person fascinated by the high mountains
I was born on March 8, 1962 in Warsaw, Poland.
I started the practice of hiking at age of 6 years in the Polish mountains, the Tatras.
I practice mountaineering since 1980.
A few years ago I started to collect the peaks over four thousand meters in the Alps.
I have climbed 40 of 82 so far, including the Mont Blanc six times.
I am a member of the French Alpine Club and of the Club 4000.
My most beautiful mountain races in the Alps :
• Major route on the east face of Mont Blanc
• Integral traverse of Rochefort and Grandes Jorasses crest
• Traverse of Lyskamm (Gnifetti Hut -> Quintino Sella Hut)
• Dufourspitze from the Monte Rosa Hut
• Dent Blanche south edge
• Castor north face solo
I practice trail and ultra-trail running for five years. I am a member of the International Trail Running Association.
Since 2014 I participate in the Ultra-Trail® World Tour, an international circuit composed of ten trails over 100km, the most emblematics of the planet. The Ultra-Trail® World Tour races have common values, which they are proud to share and to promote. Ethics, equality in sports, self-respect, respect for others, for the environment…
The trail is a pleasure for me that I share with my friends, my wife and my son.
Today, at age of 55, I am in great shape and I enjoy run in the mountains like never before.
I am Finisher of :
• Ultra Pirineu 2017 (110km 6800m D+)
• Verbier St Bernard X-Alpine 2017 (111km 8400m D+)
• Grand Raid 6666 2017 (119km 7000m D+)
• Ultra du Pas du Diable 2017 (125km 6500m D+)
• 100 Miles Sud de France 2016 (165km 8000m D+ 9800m D-)
• Lavaredo Ultra Trail 2016 (119km 5850m D+)
• Transgrancanaria 2015 (125km 8500m D+)
• Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc 2014 et 2015 (170km 10000m D+)
• and many others ...
In August 2018, I will run for the fifth time Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc.
Please, note : Images may not be copied, printed or otherwise disseminated without express written permission of Maciej Rzeszutko.